Search This Blog

Saturday 13 April 2013

Cherished Memories Card Set

Well, I was all set to upload these pictures this morning, then disaster struck. We had water pouring from upstairs, and the entire floor was soaked. The mess is mostly cleaned up (for now), and I have the ever so pleasant (not) drone of high-powered fans as background music.

Pre-disaster I was hard at work designing some beautiful eye candy. I designed the cut images from this set of cards with my Studio software based on images from the paper I used to create the Cherished Memories box a while ago. It took a while to design the images, but I am happy with the results. And I now have these beautiful files on hand for future use.

Products used: Card-stock in assorted colours from Michaels. Perfect Pearls Mists (forever red), Distress Stain (vintage photo and antiqued bronze), Cuttlebug's Paisley and Swiss Dots embossing folders, and Color Box Fluid Chalk Inkpad (charcoal).

Cherish

Sweet Nothings

Love Birds

Fond Memories

Memorable

Love

Well-worn

Cherished Memories Box

Notice how all of the images on the cards coordinate with the printed paper. Now, I know I said this box would easily fit 12 cards and envelopes, but apparently it appears to fit eight comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment